Sunday 14 August 2011

Old Faithfuls!!!

Let's face it, when you're too lazy or just not feeling very creative, there is always that fool proof item that will more or less go with anything! For us, it's the little black shoes!

From indie music shows to casual strolls around Covent Garden (not the best idea with cobble stone streets!) , our old faithfuls have served their purpose. So we salute you! 



Our little black shoes aren't the only items we consider fool proof. We do love our jewellery as well.
   
J: funny (not so much) story about this necklace. It actually started with three pendants on it, but through
    the theft of my nearest and dearest, only one now survives. There is a lesson to be learnt here kids... always lock your door at uni. 

S: This bag is one of the best investments I have made so far. On a random shopping trip with my mate, I discovered this beautiful vintage bag! It was love at first sight, and now she is: my go-to, fall back, goes-with-pretty-much-everything accessory!
S: I've never really been into accessories as such, (mainly because of my inability to keep them for more than a week after purchase...) but I do love my 7 Row Bead Necklace from A Wear. I wasn't so sure how I was going to make it work but I think I did alright here :)
                                                                                                                                                        
   J: this  Dorothy Perkins belt is by far my favourite thing. I wear it with practically everything. Honestly I  wanted leopard print shoes, but alas, my belt will have to do for now.
   
 J: Unfortunately this is not the most flattering picture of this bag. I found this bag in the Topshop Jan sales and we have been inseparable ever since.The petal detailing gives it some umph! However it is most uncomfortable to carry...meh!   
S: My current obsession is my silver armour ring from Topman (the adjustable bands make sure it fits). So perfect for flipping people the bird (definitely more emphatic I think!). The bracelets are from Dorothy Perkins. My friend Dae is wearing an armour ring and a cobra two finger ring both from Topman.

Tell us about your old faithfuls... 

No comments:

Post a Comment